The image about Steel Garden Bridge was published at August 10, 2017 at 6:11 am. It is uploaded at the Garden category. Steel Garden Bridge is tagged with Steel Garden Bridge, Steel, Garden, Bridge..
Steelsteel (stēl),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various modified forms of iron, artificially produced, having a carbon content less than that of pig iron and more than that of wrought iron, and having qualities of hardness, elasticity, and strength varying according to composition and heat treatment: generally categorized as having a high, medium, or low-carbon content.
- a thing or things made of this metal.
- a flat strip of this metal used for stiffening, esp. in corsets;
- a bar of this metal that has one end formed to hold a bit for driving through rock.
- steels, stocks or bonds of companies producing this metal.
- a sword.
- a rounded rod of ridged steel, fitted with a handle and used esp. for sharpening knives.
- pertaining to or made of steel.
- like steel in color, hardness, or strength.
- to fit with steel, as by pointing, edging, or overlaying.
- to cause to resemble steel in some way.
- to render insensible, inflexible, unyielding, determined, etc.: He steeled himself to perform the dangerous task.
Gardengar•den (gär′dn),USA pronunciation n.
- a plot of ground, usually near a house, where flowers, shrubs, vegetables, fruits, or herbs are cultivated.
- a piece of ground or other space, commonly with ornamental plants, trees, etc., used as a park or other public recreation area: a public garden.
- a fertile and delightful spot or region.
- [Brit.]yard2 (def. 1).
- pertaining to, produced in, or suitable for cultivation or use in a garden: fresh garden vegetables; garden furniture.
- lead up or down the garden path, to deceive or mislead in an enticing way;
delude: The voters had been led up the garden path too often to take a candidate's promises seriously.
- to lay out, cultivate, or tend a garden.
- to cultivate as a garden.
Bridgebridge1 (brij),USA pronunciation n., v., bridged, bridg•ing, adj.
- a structure spanning and providing passage over a river, chasm, road, or the like.
- a connecting, transitional, or intermediate route or phase between two adjacent elements, activities, conditions, or the like: Working at the hospital was a bridge between medical school and private practice.
- a raised transverse platform from which a power vessel is navigated: often includes a pilot house and a chart house.
- any of various other raised platforms from which the navigation or docking of a vessel is supervised.
- a bridge house or bridge superstructure.
- a raised walkway running fore-and-aft.
- [Anat.]the ridge or upper line of the nose.
- an artificial replacement, fixed or removable, of a missing tooth or teeth, supported by natural teeth or roots adjacent to the space.
- a thin, fixed wedge or support raising the strings of a musical instrument above the sounding board.
- a transitional, modulatory passage connecting sections of a composition or movement.
- (in jazz and popular music) the contrasting third group of eight bars in a thirty-two-bar chorus;
- Also, bridge passage. a passage in a literary work or a scene in a play serving as a movement between two other passages or scenes of greater importance.
- the part of a pair of eyeglasses that joins the two lenses and rests on the bridge or sides of the nose.
- Also called bridge circuit. a two-branch network, including a measuring device, as a galvanometer, in which the unknown resistance, capacitance, inductance, or impedance of one component can be measured by balancing the voltage in each branch and computing the unknown value from the known values of the other components. Cf. Wheatstone bridge.
- a gantry over a track or tracks for supporting waterspouts, signals, etc.
- a scaffold built over a sidewalk alongside a construction or demolition site to protect pedestrians and motor traffic from falling materials.
- a ridge or wall-like projection of fire brick or the like, at each end of the hearth in a metallurgical furnace.
- any layer of partially fused or densely compacted material preventing the proper gravitational movement of molten material, as in a blast furnace or cupola, or the proper compacting of metal powder in a mold.
- (in a twist drill) the conoid area between the flutes at the drilling end.
- [Billiards, Pool.]
- the arch formed by the hand and fingers to support and guide the striking end of a cue.
- a notched piece of wood with a long handle, used to support the striking end of the cue when the hand cannot do so comfortably;
- transitional music, commentary, dialogue, or the like, between two parts of a radio or television program.
- a gallery or platform that can be raised or lowered over a stage and is used by technicians, stagehands, etc., for painting scenery(paint bridge), arranging and supporting lights(light bridge), or the like.
- [Brit.]a part of the floor of a stage that can be raised or lowered.
- [Horol.]a partial plate, supported at both ends, holding bearings on the side opposite the dial. Cf. cock1 (def. 10).
- a valence bond illustrating the connection of two parts of a molecule.
- a support or prop, usually timber, for the roof of a mine, cave, etc.
- any arch or rooflike figure formed by acrobats, dancers, etc., as by joining and raising hands.
- burn one's bridges (behind one), to eliminate all possibilities of retreat;
make one's decision irrevocable: She burned her bridges when she walked out angrily.
- to make a bridge or passage over;
span: The road bridged the river.
- to join by or as if by a bridge: a fallen tree bridging the two porches.
- to make (a way) by a bridge.
- [Foundry.](of molten metal) to form layers or areas heterogeneous either in material or in degree of hardness.
- (esp. of clothing) less expensive than a manufacturer's most expensive products: showing his bridge line for the fall season.
The image of Steel Garden Bridge have 5 images , they are Retail Price: $599.00, Contemporary Outdoor 4-Ft Metal Garden Bridge In Black Steel With Side Rails, Coral Coast Willow Creek 8-ft. Metal Garden Bridge - Garden Bridges At Hayneedle, Retail Price: $399.00, Steel Garden Bridge With LED Light. Here are the images:
This table is sold with natural or metallic colour such as grey, dark or white. Seats are employed not excessive and also easy with 3 seats' amount. As the size isn't too large, this stand is just employed for eating and speaking. Components used ie metal.
The Steel Garden Bridge ideal for natural kind of kitchen place. This natural stand features a square shape that's thicker than wood or MDF (Medium-Density Fiberboard) as a way to create a more natural impact. This table includes natural colors like brown and white.
Tabletops wider such that it can be utilized to put fruits, kitchen items for example spoons, discs, etc. Chairs was previously slim using a round or rectangular feet are slender and small to be able to steer clear of the effect of tightness while in the kitchen.