Stick Floor Lamp was posted at August 11, 2017 at 9:23 pm. This article is published on the Floor category. Stick Floor Lamp is tagged with Stick Floor Lamp, Stick, Floor, Lamp..
Stickstick1 (stik),USA pronunciation n., v., sticked, stick•ing.
- a branch or shoot of a tree or shrub that has been cut or broken off.
- a relatively long and slender piece of wood.
- a long piece of wood for use as fuel, in carpentry, etc.
- a rod or wand.
- a baton.
- [Chiefly Brit.]a walking stick or cane.
- a club or cudgel.
- something that serves to goad or coerce: The threat of unemployment was the stick that kept the workers toiling overtime.Cf. carrot (def. 3).
- a long, slender piece or part of anything: a stick of candy; sticks of celery.
- any of four equal parts in a pound of butter or margarine.
- an implement used to drive or propel a ball or puck, as a crosse or a hockey stick.
- a lever, usually with a handle, by which the longitudinal and lateral motions of an airplane are controlled.
- a mast or spar.
- See composing stick.
- the sticks, any region distant from cities or towns, as rural districts;
the country: Having lived in a large city all his life, he found it hard to adjust to the sticks.
- a group of bombs so arranged as to be released in a row across a target.
- the bomb load.
- See stick shift.
- a marijuana cigarette.
- an unenthusiastic or uninteresting person.
- a portion of liquor, as brandy, added to a nonalcoholic drink.
- short or dirty end of the stick, the least desirable assignment, decision, or part of an arrangement.
- to furnish (a plant, vine, etc.) with a stick or sticks in order to prop or support.
- to set (type) in a composing stick.
Floorfloor (flôr, flōr),USA pronunciation n.
- that part of a room, hallway, or the like, that forms its lower enclosing surface and upon which one walks.
- a continuous, supporting surface extending horizontally throughout a building, having a number of rooms, apartments, or the like, and constituting one level or stage in the structure;
- a level, supporting surface in any structure: the elevator floor.
- one of two or more layers of material composing a floor: rough floor; finish floor.
- a platform or prepared level area for a particular use: a threshing floor.
- the bottom of any more or less hollow place: the floor of a tunnel.
- a more or less flat extent of surface: the floor of the ocean.
- the part of a legislative chamber, meeting room, etc., where the members sit, and from which they speak.
- the right of one member to speak from such a place in preference to other members: The senator from Alaska has the floor.
- the area of a floor, as in a factory or retail store, where items are actually made or sold, as opposed to offices, supply areas, etc.: There are only two salesclerks on the floor.
- the main part of a stock or commodity exchange or the like, as distinguished from the galleries, platform, etc.
- the bottom, base, or minimum charged, demanded, or paid: The government avoided establishing a price or wage floor.
- an underlying stratum, as of ore, usually flat.
- the bottom of a hull.
- any of a number of deep, transverse framing members at the bottom of a steel or iron hull, generally interrupted by and joined to any vertical keel or keelsons.
- the lowermost member of a frame in a wooden vessel.
- mop or wipe the floor with, [Informal.]to overwhelm completely;
defeat: He expected to mop the floor with his opponents.
- take the floor, to arise to address a meeting.
- to cover or furnish with a floor.
- to bring down to the floor or ground;
knock down: He floored his opponent with one blow.
- to overwhelm;
- to confound or puzzle;
nonplus: I was floored by the problem.
- Also, floorboard. to push (a foot-operated accelerator pedal) all the way down to the floor of a vehicle, for maximum speed or power.
Lamplamp (lamp),USA pronunciation n.
- any of various devices furnishing artificial light, as by electricity or gas. Cf. fluorescent lamp, incandescent lamp.
- a container for an inflammable liquid, as oil, which is burned at a wick as a means of illumination.
- a source of intellectual or spiritual light: the lamp of learning.
- any of various devices furnishing heat, ultraviolet, or other radiation: an infrared lamp.
- a celestial body that gives off light, as the moon or a star.
- a torch.
- lamps, the eyes.
- smell of the lamp, to give evidence of laborious study or effort: His dissertation smells of the lamp.
- to look at;
The image about Stick Floor Lamp have 7 pictures , they are Stick 240 Floor Lamp W / Small Shade Download Image ., Light Stick Floor Lamp ., Walmart.com, Steng Licht Stick Floor Lamp, Black Structure, Rich Brilliant Willing, Floor Lamp, Channel Reading Lamp, LED, Light Stick Floor Lamp; Light Stick Floor Lamp, Click To Close Full Size.. Here are the images:
Stick Floor Lamp to the patio of your home can make your home star that is minimalist so that the style looks elegant, of the terrace ought to be excellent and luxurious. This luxury may also give the feeling of being to the front-porch minimalism that is comfy and seems more wonderful to look from your exterior.
Among the elements that make a comfortable household witnessed by the eye, appeared perfect and luxurious home is Stick Floor Lamp. With all the variety and correct sleeping of ceramic flooring, the areas were mundane could be changed into a space that seems ample and magnificent.
All which can be understood by selecting the most appropriate floor when it comes to shades and motifs. Shades are normal and bright the most popular alternative nowadays, shade time, because these shades can provide luxurious setting and an appropriate environment trendy of elegance.