This article of Wooden Stacking Toys was posted on August 11, 2017 at 9:24 pm. This post is published under the Wooden category. Wooden Stacking Toys is tagged with Wooden Stacking Toys, Wooden, Stacking, Toys..
Woodenwood•en (wŏŏd′n),USA pronunciation adj.
- consisting or made of wood;
wood: a wooden ship.
- stiff, ungainly, or awkward: a wooden gait.
- without spirit, animation, or awareness.
- dull or stupid.
- indicating the fifth event of a series, as a wedding anniversary.
Stackingstack (stak),USA pronunciation n.
- a more or less orderly pile or heap: a precariously balanced stack of books; a neat stack of papers.
- a large, usually conical, circular, or rectangular pile of hay, straw, or the like.
- Often, stacks. a set of shelves for books or other materials ranged compactly one above the other, as in a library.
- stacks, the area or part of a library in which the books and other holdings are stored or kept.
- a number of chimneys or flues grouped together.
- a vertical duct for conveying warm air from a leader to a register on an upper story of a building.
- a vertical waste pipe or vent pipe serving a number of floors.
- a great quantity or number.
- an antenna consisting of a number of components connected in a substantially vertical series.
- a linear list arranged so that the last item stored is the first item retrieved.
- a conical, free-standing group of three rifles placed on their butts and hooked together with stacking swivels.
- Also called air stack, stackup. [Aviation.]a group of airplanes circling over an airport awaiting their turns to land.
- an English measure for coal and wood, equal to 108 cubic feet (3 cu. m).
- a column of rock isolated from a shore by the action of waves.
- a given quantity of chips that can be bought at one time, as in poker or other gambling games.
- the quantity of chips held by a player at a given point in a gambling game.
- blow one's stack, to lose one's temper or become uncontrollably angry, esp. to display one's fury, as by shouting: When he came in and saw the mess he blew his stack.
- to pile, arrange, or place in a stack: to stack hay; to stack rifles.
- to cover or load with something in stacks or piles.
- to arrange or select unfairly in order to force a desired result, esp. to load (a jury, committee, etc.) with members having a biased viewpoint: The lawyer charged that the jury had been stacked against his client.
- to keep (a number of incoming airplanes) flying nearly circular patterns at various altitudes over an airport where crowded runways, a low ceiling, or other temporary conditions prevent immediate landings.
- to be arranged in or form a stack: These chairs stack easily.
- stack the deck:
- to arrange cards or a pack of cards so as to cheat: He stacked the deck and won every hand.
- to manipulate events, information, etc., esp. unethically, in order to achieve an advantage or desired result.
- stack up:
- [Aviation.]to control the flight patterns of airplanes waiting to land at an airport so that each circles at a designated altitude.
- [Informal.]to compare;
measure up (often fol. by against): How does the movie stack up against the novel?
- [Informal.]to appear plausible or in keeping with the known facts: Your story just doesn't stack up.
Toystoy (toi),USA pronunciation n.
- an object, often a small representation of something familiar, as an animal or person, for children or others to play with;
- a thing or matter of little or no value or importance;
- something that serves for or as if for diversion, rather than for serious pratical use.
- a small article of little value but prized as a souvenir or for some other special reason;
- something diminutive, esp. in comparison with like objects.
- an animal of a breed or variety noted for smallness of size: The winning terrier at the dog show was a toy.
- a close-fitting cap of linen or wool, with flaps coming down to the shoulders, formerly worn by women in Scotland.
- a simple, light piece of music, esp. of 16th or 17th century England, written for the virginal.
- amorous dallying.
- a playful or amusing act;
- made or designed for use as a toy: a toy gun.
- of or resembling a toy, esp. diminutive in size.
toy ′er, n.
- to amuse oneself;
- to act idly;
or with indifference;
trifle: to toy with one's food.
- to dally amorously;
toy ′less, adj.
toy ′like′, adj.
Wooden Stacking Toys have 8 photos , they are Baby Blocks Stacking Toys Toysrus, Wooden Rainbow Stacking Boxes Large, Grimms Rainbow Tower, Wooden Stacking Toy, Stack & Sort Board Wooden Stacking Toy., Rainbow Stacking Bowls Blue To Red, Modern Bunny · Petit Collage Eco-friendly Modern Bunny Rabbit Wooden Stacking Toy Pieces ., Stacking Rings Toy Plan, Colorful Wooden Stacking Tower Toy Mini Beads Rings Matching Stacking Blocks Educational Rainbow Tower Stack Up. Below are the pictures:
The Wooden Stacking Toys coloring impression continues to be verified like a medium for that generation of type, mental feeling, disposition, and also the style or identity of the place. Hues may be exhibited with all the reputation of furniture, accessories soft furnishings, wall paint versions, ornaments home, perhaps wallpaper home.
Desire Wooden Stacking Toys, can give the impression a new impression and simple impression. In the event you design it for delicate furnishings furniture applications this feeling would seem traditional shades. But when you're developing furniture for stand or chair it will provide the feeling of straightforward and a stylish. White works for covering a sofa, a chair.
The current presence of furniture since a room, the colour collection is dominated by it can drastically affect the effect that in by way of a furniture. Make of mixing color with the space furniture, no mistake you have. Below are a few perceptions which is triggered the different hues for the design of your home furnishings or furniture.